Three signed, mounted prints up for grabsPrevious winners will tell you just how high quality these mounted prints are. I use heavy photo rag paper, specialised black and white inks and a professional printer, profiled specifically to black and white printing.
And that all shows in the final print, with deep, rich blacks and gorgeous tonal representation, on a textured surface that subtly enriches the contrast. (The archival-standard materials I use ensure a lifetime of 150years plus). Finally, I write the name and sign the margin of each print in pencil, same on the mount... all this taken together lets you know it's a work of art when you stand in front of it.
Winning is as easy as...The freebie prize draw is open to all blog or site owners who are followers of this blog and also my friend. There will be another three winners this month (assuming I get at least three participants!)
- to let me know you want in, you'll need to leave a comment on this announcement post
- make a post on your own blog announcing my draw and encouraging your visitors to enter. Your post is to link both to my main site (http://www.highton-ridley.co.uk) and also to this announcement
(url is http://www.highton-ridley.co.uk/blog/2009/10/october-freebie-prize-draw-now-open.html)
- visit the galleries on my main site and find which image you'd like if you win
- click the "Recommend it" button you'll find under the image (on the image page, not the thumbnails page). If you've already done that previously, you won't be able to do it to the same image again. So instead, fill in the review gadget on the same page. And if you've done that before (thanks!), instead choose another to recommend. Don't worry, if you win, you'll get the chance to confirm which one you want then.
- finally—and this you don't have to do—spread the word about my work; share, digg, tweet, stumbleit!
Good Luck for October!
comments / critique / feedback always welcome :)