In a nutshell, if you don't want hand-processed, signed prints then they are much more affordable via Zazzle.
I don't make that many sales via my website—hand-processed limited edition prints of my artwork are relatively expensive (especially in today's economic climate) and are beyond the reach of most of my followers. However, I know that most really like my work, judging by the comments left and if you're one of them, it's now much more affordable to buy...
Products on my Website are...
- Hand printed on the finest quality paper
- Hand mounted using archival quality material
- Signed, dated and titled by hand
- Available as limited edition prints as standard
- For framed options I use a local professional framing service
Products in my Zazzle shop are...
- Much more varied, with mugs, t-shirts (to come), cards and more
- Printed on demand using a high quality process
- Much cheaper than the hand-processed prints on my website
With the Christmas holidays approaching, tell someone you care by sending them one of my fine art prints. What are the chances they'll ever get such a unique card from someone else?
make custom gifts at Zazzle
comments / feedback always welcome :)